Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time really Flies

I really need to feel grateful today. So here it goes
I'm Grateful:
That Chad goes to sleep so easily for naps. What a sweet boy!
Hailey and I had a wonderful birthday out to eat at IHOP with Grandpapa and Grandpa Daryl and Grandma Sharon, and Clyn L Young and he paid for dinner, unexpectedly, what a great guy!
Jerome has earned $100 almost everyday window washing.
Lyndsi and Hailey are playing like best friends right now. I love them both so much!
Our renter, Paul, is moving in tomorrow and I can already tell we are going to be great friends.
Jerome is an excellent DIY kind of guy. He is always willing to learn something new and figure out new projects.
I have so much love and support from everyone I know.
I got a cd from Cherie Burton yesterday just in time to be a birthday present and it is called "Permission to Shine" I'm so excited to listen to it. Maybe I'll pop it in right now.

I feel much more balanced now that I have remembered a few of my many blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment