Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday Fun!



It was my birthday and my daughter Hailey's birthday yesterday. We had so much fun playing and making cupcakes and Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Daryl came down to enjoy dinner at IHOP with my Dad and my family and Mr.Clyn L Young. It was so fun. Hailey got Rapunzel for her birthday and she has been playing with it since she woke up this morning. She also got play doh and she loves loves loves it. She is so happy. She also got a tinkerbell music box that is so super cute thanks the the mother of a little girl I watch for child care now.
I also got many wonderful presents that I absolutely love. It is wonderful that we celebrate the day we came into this world.
I'm so lucky to be born into the family I have and to have the beautiful children in my life. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment