Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween!

I'm grateful that we are all finally healthy and we have cute costumes provided by a wonderful neighbor and my mom and brother in law.
Jerome is going to be a magician and I am a bunny (see how cute that is- He pulled me out of his hat)
Lyndsi will end up being two things. She was Cinderella on Wednesday and tomorrow she will be a pig (such a cute pig costume too)
Hailey is a princess frog. She wears a tootoo over a frog costume she is so cute
Chad is a lizard/crocodile/dinosaur. I think it is a dinosaur!
He was going to be a bat but the costume didn't fit and that one was really cute too.
Well I am just grateful that we can dress up in crazy costumes and no one cares because it's Halloween. Just think if we dressed up on some random day and went to the store. People would think we were crazy.
I like that crazy is unanimously accepted on Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment