Sunday, September 20, 2009

50th Wedding Anniversary



My parents-in-law just celebrated their 50th anniversary. We ate at The Roof Restaurant and it was just as delicious as I thought it would be. I think I tried one of everything. or at least one bite of everything especially all of the incredible desserts.
Quote from Mom South "Life has road bumps there always are, but when you look back after 50 years it really was smooth sailing."
I'm excited to take that journey with Jerome, aka J.D., so we can look back over our life together and say "ya it really was smooth sailing all those rough spots look smooth from here."
Thank you Mom Jones for making it possible for us to go even though you were super busy. I love you!

Oh yeah David Archuleta the 2nd place winner of American Idol was there eating too! I felt like a teenager cause I wanted to ask him for his autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment