Friday, September 11, 2009

If I had Crystal

As loud and high as my daughters scream If I had crystal it would all be broken. I was the one who always said I would never yell at my children. Well, if I didn't yell they wouldn't be able to hear me above their yelling sheesh.
Gratitude for the day:
I am grateful that it is only 5-10 minutes at a time and it only happens 3-4 times a day that really is hardly any time at all. Most of the time we are happy and have fun.
I love how my girls dance around and sing like princesses together.
I love how Chad can play for 30 minutes and be so happy without needing me right at his side.
I am grateful that my husband helps clean the kitchen after dinner. He always sweeps and puts the dishes in the dish washer. He is Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment